Explore the information below for a more in depth look at some effects of the system.
ESP Water Conditioner – Energy Systems Plus
The E.S.P. unit is a patented electronic device which negatively charges the ions in water. As a result of updates by Complete Water Systems, free electron emission is efficient and abundant. As a result the minerals and other key components to a plant’s health remain in solution. This reduces the extra energy that would ordinarily be required for basic nutrient acquisition to such an extent the plant can then have the necessary energy it needs to produce hormones in their proper quantities, as well as, vitamins, sugars, starches, proteins necessary for proper metabolism. Simply put, the plant will have additional energy to produce growth and reproduction in greater amounts than it would have ordinarily without the E.S.P.
This process also allows the free electrons to capture salts in the water and render those salts less likely to cause salt burn which is typical with water with heavy salt. This makes it possible to use water, that would ordinarily contain too high a salt content, even those that may be extra salt sensitive. The free electrons are able to take the salts to the subsoil well below the root structure and return them to the natural water table. As a result plants are able to grow with fewer, if any, problems relating to excessive salt in the water. The local situation will determine how high the salt content can go and the unit still be effective.
Soils treated with E.S.P. water have shown increased colloidal properties. The need for fertilizer can be significantly reduced and since the plant materials are utilizing the water more efficiently, the need to water can be less frequent. Negatively charged water appears to result in smaller insect populations as well. As a result of all these impacts of the E.S.P. unit the grower saves in both chemicals and labor, and realizes an additional profit as a result of healthier and better plants. In addition the E.S.P. unit is environmentally friendly.
Longer life expectancy on all valves, pipes, spray heads, spray equipment, as well as, a host of other items can be realized using this unit which is easily installed on existing water lines. An added bonus which may not be realized immediately, but will be noticed is that the standard maintenance procedures on equipment will be cut down and in some cases eliminated. This can add up to a tremendous savings in not only eliminating the down-time, but also the cost of the labor and the equipment cost.
Types/Effectiveness of Electronic Water Charging Units
The uses of electronic or energized potential for the enhanced effect of preventing water scale buildup and possible removal of same manifests itself in several forms.
- The First and most effective type of unit is the “CWS” ESP ( Energy Systems Plus) that is electronic in nature. With this particular type of unit radio frequency is used to produce ions via an energized capacitor. This type of unit is not flow-rate dependent as are many units which utilize two different metals for ion production. As a result of updated and refined technology the water quality for the new unit can be anything upon entering the unit and due to the “excessive” amount of available electrons the unit will Not Scale up in itself. The amount of electrons which are possible for administration to the water is virtually unlimited, therefore there is no plateau or limit to the amount of benefits that the system can have based upon electronic potential. As a result of the virtually unlimited electrons, reactions that would normally take place; such as the reaction of CA++ and CO3-which results inScale, are prevented. In addition, the scale that has formed has the necessary electrons to disassociate.The unit is lightweight and has a virtually unlimited life expectancy and uses 12V at $1.00-$2.00 per month on power.
- The Second, and least effective is the magnetic unit which fits around the water line. This particular device takes advantage of a simple magnet with one pole of the magnet (NORTH, FOR EXAMPLE) on one side of the water pipe and the opposite pole on the opposite side of the water line. The presence of the magnet essentially creates a minor directing force across the water line. The presence of the magnetic flux will cause energized particles in the water. They align themselves in accordance to their charge and that of the magnet. The effects is much like that of lining up dominoes end to end, with the end of one domino oppositely charged of that to the adjacent domino, in other words, a +-++-+-+-+- type of an arrangement. The effect is neither stable nor long lasting, for instance the effect is quickly lost as the treated water passes through a hot water tank.
- The Third unit to consider is the E.M.C. or electric-motor-charge unit. This unit is basically comprised of various metals when placed apart at a maximum possible effective distance will cause a current to be generated across the space between dissimilar metals. This type of unit is doing basically the same thing as the magnet unit, with the exception of one important addition; the unit is allowing a few free electrons (negatively charged particles) to enter the water and be taken up by the charged particles which are passing through the unit. Hence, this unit is somewhat more effective than the standard magnet units, but only in a limited manner. This unit is subject to being rendered ineffective by the accumulation of scale in the inside of the unit, which is the exact thing it is trying to eliminate.
- The Forth type of unit to consider is the type that takes advantage of the charge that can exist between two (or more) dissimilar metals placed at proper distances and the added advantage of using an earth ground line to draw electrons as a result of the charge that is being exhibited by the metals within the unit. In this type of unit the electrons are drawn to the moving water by the metal gradient differential. With this type of unit the charge potential (number of available electrons in this case), is limited by the potential flow between the two dissimilar metals. Therefore, the unit will plateau out and become ineffective after a period of time, internal scaling will result.
What Is An Energy System Plus?
This Energy Systems Plus (E.S.P.) is not a water softener or reverse osmosis. It is, however, the latest scientific application of an age-old principle based on the sound laws of physics.
The first successful use of electronically energized water was developed by research engineers working in the oil fields around the turn of the century. Scaling in water pipes had always been an expensive and time-consuming liability for drillers. Researchers discovered that scale-forming minerals found in water were electronically charged positive or negative. Through experimentation they learned that by changing the polarity of these minerals, it caused them to remain in solution, henceforth, passing through the water system without forming scale.
After fifteen years of extensive laboratory and field research, our company has developed the electronic unit for marketing in commercial, industrial, residential, agriculture and marine uses.
Water that passes through a controlled electro static field in the electronic unit has an improved taste, has reduced odor, can control other significant problems and electrolysis and is environmentally safe. The water from the unit is similar to the water from a water softener, in that users find that soaps lather better, they wash with less detergent and water spotting is reduced. Old scale will be reduced and new scale will be controlled with a reduced use of costly chemicals.
Some additional benefits of an Energy Systems Plus:
- Virtually No Maintenance Needed
- Negligible Operating Costs
- Wash With Less Detergent
- Simple Installation
- Reduces Water Spots
- Water Remains Healthful
- Reduces Costly Chemicals or Salts
- Environmentally Safe
- Requires No Cleaning
- Requires No Chemical Additives
- Long Lifetime Construction
- Reduces Fuel And Power Cost
- Soaps Lather Better
- Prolongs Life of Equipment and Pipes
- Controls Algae and Electrolysis
- Reduces Existing Scale
- Rinses Clean
- Does Not Introduce Water Pollution
What Is Wetter Water?
A water molecule can form a maximum of four H/O hydrogen bonds because it can accept two and donate two hydrogen atoms. Energy is required to break the hydrogen bonds between molecules.
water has 5
Separated Stable H2O
Molecules, & Abundant
plant and animal
and their overall health
Breaking the H/O bonds increase H2O surface area dramatically.
work as “The universal solvent”.
down to smaller molecules that are easier to absorb at the cellular level.
All complex organisms/plants use energy to break the H/O bonds before the single H2O can be utilized for needed
transpiration/reductive processes for growth.
Wetter water allows the animals or plants to utilize the extra energy saved and use it for growth.
The Electronic Device & Its Effect On Plants
The water of this electronic unit helps clear leaf surfaces of salt accumulation for better water/mineral/nutrient uptake in the roots.
Transpiration through the plant leaf is affected by the reduction of the hydrogen bonding. As the hydrogen bond of the water has been reduced, transpiration may take place faster resulting in greater uptake of more water and nutrients. An additional result is greater root, stem, and leaf turgidity resulting in fuller plants.
Since the unit’s water aids in eliminating the salts on leaf surfaces, more photosynthesis can take place resulting in more growth.
Roots & Soil
As a result of the “wetter water” effect, soil percolation is much greater and more efficient. The water of this unit helps keep the root area cleared of salts which will result in greater water, nutrient, and mineral uptake. As a result of surrounding the water, minerals, nutrients, etc. with the negative charge, the items are separated and stabilized so they are more available to the plant in a form it can immediately absorb.
Energy & Cost Savings
Easier access to more available nutrients results in less energy being used by the plant to acquire its water and nutrients… this results in additional energy being available for the purpose of plant maintenance, growth, as well as, insect and disease resistance. As a result of greater “passive” movement of nutrients into the plant energy may also be conserved.
The resultant sequestering effect of the unit’s water results in less fertilizer being required, resulting in both fertilizer savings and energy conservation by the plant.
Scale: A Graphical Description
AS RAIN WATER FALLS THROUGH THE ATMOSPHERE IT BECOMES SLIGHTLY ACIDIC
AS A RESULT OF THE SLIGHT ACIDITY OF THE RAIN – LIMESTONE, MINERALS, & SALTS DISSOLVE IN THE WATER RESULTING IN SOLUBLE HARDNESS OR “HARD WATER”
AS A RESULT OF HEAT AND/OR PRESSURE, AS WELL AS, EVAPORATION THE SOLUBLE HARDNESS REVERTS TO ITS ORIGINAL FORM. THIS PROCESS RESULTS IN COMMON SCALE.
The Problem of Water Scale
A micro thin film of scale (as small as .001“) can cause losses in heat transfer efficiency as high as 80%, quickly doubling operating costs.
Such a film scale can elevate condensing water temperatures far above normal condensing refrigerant temperatures. Compressor output is thereby decreased by approximately 1/3 and electric power requirements are increased almost 90%. As a result, the compressor and pumps run approximately twice as long to do the same.
The Electronic Unit Can Control Scale
This precisely engineered, electronic instrument treats every drop of water in your system in a high density, carefully calculated, electrostatic field. Old scale is reduced, new scale is controlled and most algae forms are controlled. The electronic unit renders minerals in the water incapable of combining as hard mineral salts.
THE ELECTRONIC UNIT NEEDS NO ATTENTION AND IS ON-THE-JOB 24 HOURS A DAY!
The electronic unit is ideal for the hot water and steam requirements of dry cleaning plants, shirt finishers, commercial laundries, hotels, camps, motels, apartment houses, hospitals, federal buildings, institutions, self-service automatic laundries, automatic car washers and other commercial applications.
The Problem of Boiler Scale
Practically all equipment coming in contact with hard water is affected by scale. Scale causes damage, inconvenience and serious maintenance problems. Scale reduces heat transfer, causes overheating of the tube metal which results in rupture.
Since scale forms faster at high temperatures, it is important to note that 1/20th of an inch of scale thickness can cause a 10% or greater loss in heat, meaning that more fuel is needed. Operating costs go up. Manual cleaning and acidations are more frequent. Considerable nuisance and expense will result including improper water temperature, improper room heat and heat exchange.
Electronic Devices: The Modern Way To Control Boiler Scale
Until now, the treatment of hard water conditions has had to consist of the following ineffective methods of fighting scale problems:
- EXPENSIVE CHEMICALS: Month after month after month. De-scaling with acid later.
- EXPENSIVE WATER SOFTENERS: Month after month recharging week after week, finally de-scaling later.
Today, the electronic device is the modern way to prevent scale, for the low cost of pennies a day. Using reliable electricity to activate the electrostatic field, the electronic unit keeps scaleforming minerals in suspension, much like a phosphate treatment. The E.S.P.’s electrostatic field prevents new deposits and controls primary and secondary scale in boilers. Even difficult to remove tertiary scale can be significantly reduced with extended usage of the advanced.
The Electronic Unit Function Within Organisms At The Cellular Level
The electron transform chain uses cytochromes to take the electrons from the broken down food (reagent), which leads to the production of energy and water. By providing the organisms with a free electron source previously unavailable for cell metabolism, we provide extra energy in the form of raw electrons to drive the electron chain.
This may help overcome any inhibitory factors to this process. This amounts to adding free fuel to the organisms. This may include poor digestion, faulty enzymes, inefficient or slow metabolism, or a depleted food chain, including inhibiting factors in water as a result of scale, hardness, improper balance of dissolved solids or reagents in the water itself. This process may also rebalance the salts in a correct manner for proper cellular metabolism, or homeostasis.
It is believed that this process allows the organism to sequester and eliminate potential problematic conditions and substances rather than accumulate these in the organisms tissue.
The hydrogen bonding between the water molecules is what keeps it liquid. The presence of electrons allows the significant reduction in the hydrogen bonding to allow for greater solute absorption by the solvent (i.e. water).
Free electrons act as free radical scavengers (as free radicals are electron deprived), therefore neutralizing their free radical nature. This allows the organism to freely eliminate them while preventing the cell damage related to the presence of free radicals. This process allows the free electrons to coexist with the dynamic equilibrium potential of water, no matter how pure.
This process would explain why we see such phenomenon as higher weight gain in animals with less food intake than ordinarily observed.
The presence of free electrons may also explain the lessening of pathogenic activity within the organism.
In addition, fewer supplemental fertilizers, nutrients and chemicals are required for normal cellular maintenance.
What Is Scale? This is scale!
Every drop of water contains salts and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, silica, iron, etc., that can cause scale buildup.
Each of these suspended salt and mineral particles contain an electrical charge, positive or negative, and combine to form solid deposits of scale when heated or evaporated. These deposits form an insulating layer in hot water heaters and piping, causing energy loss and eventual system failure. Deposits will also form in dishwashers, washing machines, ice-makers, showers, and almost any water using device.